Finding the proper exam paper for the GTU exam is hard to even after the official gtu website also provides an exam pdf so Civil Experience helps you to prepare for the exam.
If our work helps you then join and share our website which is a great help for us.
Building Construction GTU Exam Paper Dec 2015
We always keep on updating our article with the Previous Year Question Paper, with Answer/solution links & Information. So, please click on the button to save the website, and please do share this link with your friend's group to help them or Join us
Building Construction (2130607) Previous Question Paper Year Wise
All list of Building Construction (2130607) Previous Question Paper Year Wise with exam dates
|Building Construction (2130607) Previous Question Paper Year Wise|
|Building Construction (2130607) Paper – 08/03/2021|
|Building Construction (2130607) Paper – 7/12/2019|
|Building Construction (2130607) Paper – 15/06/2019|
|Building Construction (2130607) Paper – 14/12/2018|
|Building Construction 2130607 Paper – 13/06/2017|
|Building Construction (2130607) Paper – 11/01/2017|
|Building Construction (2130607) Paper – 27/05/2016|
|Building Construction (2130607) Paper – 18/12/2015|
|Building Construction (2130607) Paper – 18-12-2014|
Building Construction (2130607) Papers Subject Info
|Subject Name||Building Construction|
|Year||2nd 2021 (3rd Semester) Subject|
|Exam Date||18 Dec 2015|
Building Construction (2130607) Papers Online
Time: 02:30 PM TO 05:00 PM – Total Marks: 70
- Attempt all questions.
- Make suitable assumptions wherever necessary.
- Figures to the right indicate full marks.
Q.1 Short Questions
- Enumerates any four components of building.
- Suggest the methods of sub-surface investigation for hard
- Write the function of frog in brick.
- Give the standard and nominal size of brick.
- Define header and stretcher with figure.
- xplain cornice and corbel with figure.
- Give the situations under which various stone masonries
- Explain the purpose of providing cavity wall.
- Write two advantages of hollow concrete masonry.
- Explain water cement ratio and state its range.
- Explain the differences between pitched roof and flat roof.
- Enumerate various defects in plastering.
- Differentiate between shoring and underpinning.
- Enlist the materials used for damp-proofing
|Q.2||a||Explain the purposes of sub-surface investigation||03|
|b||Explain the classification of windows and discuss any one of them with a neat sketch.||04|
Give a pointwise comparison between stone masonry and brick masonry
Describe with figure various precautions to be taken for foundations in black cotton soil.
|Q.3||a||Describe the points to be kept in mind while selecting the method of site exploration.||03|
|b||Draw a neat sketch of one brick thick English bond and describe the characteristics of English bond.||04|
|c||Describe various causes of failure of foundation and their remedies||07|
|Q.3||a||Describe various defects in brick masonry.||03|
|b||Define composite masonry and explain anyone its type with figure.||04|
|c||Describe in brief
(1) Hollow concrete block masonry (2) Cavity walls
|Q.4||a||Differentiate between precast and cast-in-situ concrete construction||03|
|b||Draw a neat sketch of door with all components and describe the function of each component||04|
|c||Describe the classification of stair and discuss any two of them in details (with figure).||07|
|Q.4||a||Explain essential requirements of floor.||03|
|b||Describe lean to roof with a neat sketch.||04|
|c||Explain the following in relation of roof (with a figure)
(1) Rise (2) Pitch (3) Principal rafter (4) Common rafter (5) Purlin (6) Cleat (7) Ridge
|Q.5||a||Discuss in brief various roof covering materials.||03|
|b||Define pointing and its types in brief.||04|
|c||Define scaffolding and its component parts. Describe needle scaffolding in detail (with figure)||07|
|Q.5||a||Discuss cause of fire and its precautionary measures||03|
|b||Discuss various principles to be followed for providing damp proofing.||04|
|c||Write short note on
(1) Thermal insulation (2) Anti-termite treatmentCuring of Concrete
Download Building Construction GTU Exam Paper PDF
We provide files for downloading the 2130607 exam paper when you go for download please also join groups.
The Civil Experiences always keeps updating our Articles/posts with the latest civil engineering news, Structural Engineering Career tips, exam papers, Answer links Jobs & Information. So, Don’t forget to bookmark the Civil Experiences website and Please share this link with your friends to help them.