NWDA Jobs Recruitment 2021
NWDA (National Water Development Agency) is an Autonomous Organization that come under the Ministry of Jal Shakti (D/o Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation), Government of India.
Candidates who submit applications through online mode are invited by the NWDA job recruitment 2021 to the posts of Junior Engineers, Jr. Accounts Officers, UDC & Various other posts for the recruitment year 2021.
Total vacancies notified by NWDA in this job recruitment advertisement are 63.
Candidates who having Any Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering Diploma another academic degree/diploma can apply online for these posts.
Detailed Information about NWDA Jobs Recruitment 2021
Information about NWDA Jobs Recruitment 2021 such as the name of post, salary scale, job type, last date of apply, age limits, etc are provided in detail in below
NWDA Jobs Recruitment 2021 of Jr. Engineers & Other Posts
Name of Organization
National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
New Delhi / Other Places
Last Date of Application
25 June 2021
Total vacancies for NWDA Jobs Recruitment 2021 of Jr. Engineers & Other Posts are 63.
Details of available posts & post wise / category wise vacancies are provided in the table below
Post Name: This recruitment is for the following job posts
Junior Engineer (Civil)
Jr. Accounts Officer
Upper Division Clerk
Lower Division Clerk
NWDA Job Type
This job type is Permanent
Total Vacancy, Pay Scale & Age Limit of NWDA
Total available vacancies for NWDA job notified by the company are 63. Post wise vacancy/pay scale details are mentioned in the table below
Qualification of Education
- Junior Engineer(Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Jr. Accounts Officer:
- Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute
- Three-year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office / PSU / Autonomous Body / Statutory Body.
- Hindi Translator:
- Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level
- Master’s degree in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level
- Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of an examination at the degree level
- Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of an examination at the degree level
- Master’s Degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level; AND Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office, including Government of India Undertaking.
- Upper Division Clerk: Bachelor’s Degree
- Stenographer Grade-II: 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University. Skill(Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
- Lower Division Clerk
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board; and
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on a computer.
For Detailed information, kindly check the notification provided below.
Written Exam and Skill Test
- Rs.840/- (Rupees Eight Hundred and Forty only) for General & OBC category
- Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC, ST, Women, EWS and PWD category
Download Notice Application for lateral use
FAQ 1: Total job Vacancy for NWDA Jobs Recruitment 2021?
63 job Vacancy for NWDA Jobs Recruitment 2021
FAQ 2: Last Date of Online Application for NWDA Jobs Recruitment 2021?
25 June 2021 is the last date of Online application for NWDA Jobs