All The Important Details related to the Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath which is also known as Agniveer Recruitment / Agniveer Bharti given below.
Indian air force Official Notification, Indian air force Vacancy, Indian air force Eligibility Criteria / Indian air force Educational Qualification, Indian air force Salary / Pay Scale / Perks, Age Limit, Indian air force Selection Process, Application Fee, Online Application Link, etc are provided here in Civil Experience.
Indian Air Force Agnipath Recruitment | Agniveer Recruitment | Bharti for Agniveer Vayu Notification Details
The Indian Air Force is on the lookout for Agniveers! They've just released the 2023 job notification for Agnipath/Agniveer Recruitment.
So if you're all set to join the Agniveer Vayu Batch 01/2024, this is your chance to soar high with the Indian Air Force (IAF)! Let's make your dreams fulfill now!
Mark your calendars! The online registration for the Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2024 batch is on July 27, 2023.
And guess what? Online examination for Indian Air Force Agnipath Recruitment will be conducted from 17th August 2023.
You'll find the online application link, eligibility criteria / educational qualification, selection process, salary/pay scale, and age limit, among other important deets mentioned below. Get ready to soar high!
Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath Recruitment Details | Agniveer Recruitment Bharti Scheme Details
Have you heard about this Bharti yojna called Agnipath? It's like a game-changer for managing the Armed Forces, including the Indian Air Force (IAF).
Those lucky people who get selected through the Agnipath Scheme Recruitment in the IAF are gonna be called Agniveers Of the Indian Air Force (IAF).
And once they're in the Indian Air Force, they'll be under the watchful eye of the Air Force Act 1950 for a solid four years.
The IAF is going all out to recruit these Agniveers from all over the country, using utilizing modern technology like online STAR exams, fancy rallies, and even campus interviews at top-notch technical schools like Industrial Training Institutes, NSQF, and stuff. And get this, Agniveers will be their own rank in the IAF, something totally different from the usual ranks. How epic is that?
After four long years, all our dedicated Agniveers recruited in the Indian Air Force will bid farewell to the military family and return to society.
However, those Agniveers who have previously left the IAF will have the opportunity to rejoin the force as regular cadres, subject to the IAF's organizational criteria and policies.
To ensure their valuable skills are recognized and valued, each IAF Agniveer's accomplishments will be documented in a certificate that will proudly adorn their resumes. The applications for rejoining will be thoroughly assessed by a centralized board, ensuring transparency in the selection process.
It is important to note that only a maximum of 25% of the original batch of Agniveers will be registered in the IAF based on their outstanding performance during their four years of dedicated service.
|Indian Air Force Agnipath Recruitment
|Indian Air Force (IAF)
|Recruitment Exam Name
|Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment / Bharti
|On Short Term for Four Years With Regular Appointment Opportunity
Agniveers Indian Air Force Salary / Pay Scale
The following information details the salary, pay scale, perks, and additional benefits provided to IAF Agniveers:
In Hand Salary for Agniveers in Indian Air Force
|Year in Agniveers Job
|Per Month Salary in ₹
Contribution in Seva Nidhi for Agniveers in Indian Air Force
- Ist year: ₹ 18,000/- Per Month (₹ 9,000/- By Agniveer & ₹ 9,000 By Government)
- IInd Year: ₹ 19,800/- Per Month (₹ 9,900/- By Agniveer & ₹ 9,900 By Government)
- IIIrd Year: ₹ 21,900/- Per Month (₹ 10,950/- By Agniveer & ₹ 10,950 By Government)
- IV Year: ₹ 24,000/- Per Month. (₹ 12,000/- By Agniveer & ₹ 12,000 By Government)
- Rs. 10.04 Lakhs as Seve Nidhi Package on Exit from Indian Air Force after 04 years
- Agniveers Indian Air Force will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the IAF.
- Agniveer Skill Certificate: At the end of the engagement period from the Indian Air Force, a detailed Skill-set certificate will be provided to the IAF Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by them during their engagement period.
- One-time ex-gratia Rs 44 Lakhs in addition to Insurance Cover of Rs 48 lakhs + Seva Nidhi of ₹ 10.04 Lakh + Salary of remaining service in case of death on duty.
- One-time ex-gratia of up to Rs 44 Lakhs + Seva Nidhi of ₹ 10.04 Lakh + Salary of remaining service in case of disability on duty.
- Risk & Hardship Allowance
- Dress Allowance
- Medical Facility.
- Canteen Stores Department, (CSD) will also be payable to IAF Agniveers during their engagement period.
Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath Vacancy Details | Agniveer Recruitment / Bharti Vacancy Details
Vacancy Details will be updated in due course.
Agniveer in Indian Air Force Educational Qualification/Eligibility Criteria
Details information regarding Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for Agniveer Vayu (Agniveers recruited in the Indian Air Force through Agnipath Scheme) are provided below:
- Candidates should have passed the Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed Three years of Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile/ Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Diploma Course) OR
- Passed Two years of Vocational Courses with non-vocational subjects viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils
which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational courses (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
Other Than Science Subjects
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years of vocational courses from Education Boards listed as COBSE members with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational courses or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Candidates who are eligible for Science Subjects examination (based on Intermediate/10+2) are also eligible for Other than Science Subjects examination and will be given the option of taking both Science and Other than Science Subjects examinations in one sitting when filling out the online registration form.
Agniveer in Indian Air Force (IAF) Medical Standards
General Medical Standards for Agniveer Vayu are as follows:-
- Height: Minimum acceptable height for Agniveer Vayu is 152.5 cm
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion is 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements are as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing: The candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, a good set of teeth, and a minimum of 14 dental points.
- General Health: The candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
- Complete Details of Medical standards will be available on the CASB Web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
Agniveer in Indian Air Force (IAF) Age Limit
IAF Agniveers gotta be between 17.5 to 21 years old to make the cut. When it comes to IAF Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment, there ain't gonna be any leniency in the maximum age limit for different reserved groups like SC / ST / OBC and such.
Age Limit For Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2024
- Candidates born between 27 June 2003 to 27 December 2006 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as of date of enrolment is 21 years.
Selection Process for Agniveer in Indian Air Force (IAF)
Agniveer Vayu in the Indian Air Force through Agnipath Scheme will be selected through following phases –
- Phase-I Online Test: Eligible candidates will be sent provisional admit cards for Phase – I of testing on their registered e-mail IDs 48-72 hours prior to the examination, which they will download, print in colour, and bring to the examination centre on the day of the online test as indicated on their respective admit cards in order to appear in the selection test. However, the name of the city and the date of the exam will be communicated to candidates in advance so that they may arrange their travel. Except for the English paper, the online test will be objective in nature, with bilingual (English & Hindi) questions. Candidates who choose both Science and non-Science subjects will take the online test in one sitting on the same system. Candidates must bring one blue/black pen and their authentic AADHAR card to Phase I testing. The following are the test specifics: –
- Science Subjects. Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
- Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- Marking pattern for online test:- (i) One mark for every correct answer. (ii) Nil (0) marks for un attempted question. (iii) 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Phase-II: Soon after the declaration of the result of Phase-I (Online) Test, a cut off will be applied based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Phase I Test and Shortlisted candidates will be sent a New admit card on their registered e-mail IDs for phase – II test at a designated ASC. Which will also be available on IAF Portal. Candidates have to report on the stipulated date and time for Phase-II at the designated ASC along with following documents:-
- Colour print out of admit card for Phase-II.
- Colour print out of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
- HB pencil, eraser, sharpener, glue stick, stapler and black/blue ball point pen for writing.
- Eight copies of un-attested passport size colour photograph (which was used for the online application registration).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation passing certificate (required for verification of candidate’s name, father’s name and his date of birth).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation marks sheet (only applicable for three years diploma course holders when English is not a subject in diploma course).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/equivalent examination passing certificate and marks sheet. OR Original and four self-attested photocopies of three years diploma course passing certificate and marks sheets of all semesters. OR Original and four self-attested photocopies of two years vocational course passing certificate and all marks sheets including non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics.
- Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), including certificate for sons of serving/retired/ deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defence estimates is to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for Phase – II of the examination.
- Original Phase-I admit card used during Phase-I test bearing Air Force seal and invigilator’s signature. (k) Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) for Agniveer Vayu: Names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify the online test, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal and on a stipulated date shall be called at designated ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
- Adaptability Test-I for Agniveer Vayu: All candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-I (objective type written test) which is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
- Adaptability Test-II for Agniveer Vayu: All candidates who pass Adaptability Test-I shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-II as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test-II is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
- Phase-III Medical Examination: Candidates who qualify Adaptability Test-II shall be issued with medical appointment letter at respective ASCs for their medical examination at designated Medical Boarding Centre (MBC) on specified date. Medical examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on subject issue. Medical examination would also include Baseline Investigation of:-
- Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC
- Urine RE/ME
- Blood Sugar Fasting & PP
- Serum Cholesterol
- Urea, Uric acid, Creatinine
- LFT- Serum Bilurubin, SGOT, SGPT
- X- Ray chest (PA view)
- ECG (R)
- Tests for Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substance Abuse.
- Any other test necessary in the opinion of the Medical Officer.
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment Syllabus Download | Agniveer Vayu Recruitment Syllabus Download
Subject-wise Detailed Revised Syllabus for Indian Air Force Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment Bharti is provided below
|Agniveer Vayu – New Syllabus – English Language
|Agniveer Vayu – New Syllabus – Maths
|Agniveer Vayu – New Syllabus – Physics
|Agniveer Vayu – New Syllabus – RAGA
for Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment (Agniveer Vayu) Model Paper Download
Subject-wise Model Paper for Indian Air Force Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment Bharti is provided below
|Agniveer Vayu – Model Paper – English Language
|Agniveer Vayu – Model Paper – Maths
|Agniveer Vayu – Model Paper – Physics
|Agniveer Vayu – Model Paper – RAGA
Application Fees for Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment / Bharti
Examination fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway.
Important Dates for Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment / Bharti (01/2024 Intake)
|Date of Notification
|Starting Date of Online Application
|Last Date of Online Application
|Online Exam Dates
Download Official Notification & Apply Online Link for Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment / Bharti
Detailed official notification and online application link for Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath / Agniveer Recruitment / Bharti 01/2024 are provided below
The Civil Experiences always keeps updating our Articles/posts with the latest civil engineering news, Structural Engineering Career tips, exam papers, Answer links Jobs & Information. So, Don’t forget to bookmark the Civil Experiences website and Please share this link with your friends to help them.