Requirements & Guidelines to Submit Guest Post
First of all, I would like to thank you for showing your interest to contribute to civilexperiences.com
But before you contribute to this Civil Experiences blog, I would like to tell you something about Civil Experiences and its content.
Well, this is a free online education website/blog and I aim to provide quality and valuable content to our blog readers for learning & educational purpose.
On this blog, I accept guest posts related to-
- Education guest posts,
- Career opportunities in engineering guest post,
- The future of engineering and its impact on society guest post,
- Technologies in engineering guest post,
- Job/Internships in engineering education guest post,
- Engineering Software guest post,
- Company listing guest post… etc,
So, if you can write something related to the above-mentioned categories, then you are most welcome to contribute to this blog.
But you also need to qualify the below-mentioned guidelines & requirements before contributing to Civil Experience’s blog.
- Category – Your article must fall into the above-mentioned categories.
- Article Length – Your content should be more than 600+ words with all needed information (No Incomplete Articles), and it must be 100% unique and written by you, do not submit copyrighted content or AI written article. Do check your article’s plagiarism before you submit it.
- Language – I only accept articles written in the English language, with proper SEO and perfect Grammar.
- Images – I will create a featured image for your article, but If your article needs images then do add images too, people love infographics for better understanding. So do add a good-quality image related to the main topic, and don’t submit someone else image or any copyrighted image.
Things won’t be allowed:-
- Using copyrighted images.
- Promotional content (like services, tools, websites, software, affiliate links or apps) If you want to submit a promotional/sponsored post then visit: the advertisement page
- Submitted articles by spinning them.
- Using someone’s content or duplicate work.
- Translating someone else’s content.
How to Submit a Guest post on Civil Experiences Blog?
To submit a guest post inquiry, you can contact me on email email@example.com with your article in the below-mentioned format.
- Subject – Guest Post: (Title Of Your Article)
- Short summary of your article with heading & sub-headings.
- Your Name, Short Bio, Profile Head Shot.
After that, within 2-3 days I will tell you whether I would like to accept your guest post offer or not.
What after you submit your article & when it will be posted?
Well, I get lots of emails and different guest post requests, I personally read them, verify them & approve them, and also check the quality and does it complete all the above-mentioned guidelines.
And I only publish 3 guest posts per week on this blog.
After you submit the post, I will check it within 2-3 days and reply back to you that it is accepted or not, if it complies with all the above criteria, it will get posted within one day after your confirmation.
And If it does not comply then I will tell you why it is disapproved.
After your confirmation, I will publish it on this blog within 1 day.
Benefits of Submitting Guest Posts to Civil Experiences
- Your article will be posted on Civil Experiences’s Blog.
- It will be shared on all of the social media accounts of Civil Experiences for broader reach.
- You will get full credits in the author box at the bottom of your article.
- 1 Do-Follow backlinks to your blog/website with any of your social profiles. And no promotional/affiliate links are allowed.
That’s It, Good Luck!
Stay Safe & Healthy!