Isolated Footing Design EXCEL Sheet BY Civil Experience | How to Design Isolated Footing
Isolated Footing Design Excel Sheet
Today, we come with the new and important part of the estimation series is an isolated footing design as per IS 456 with the help of an excel sheet called a footing design calculator
Estimation of Footing Design with Excel Footing Design Software is a Secrets Tricks for Effortless, Incredible, Complete design so check Civil Experience Download section from below but read the article first to learn how to use
No more wasting of time in manually calculation for footing design due to extremely tedious process which takes lots of time and effort and also results is not 100% sure that is the correct result with high safety precaution
So Today Civil Experience provides a free Excel file or footing design software that saves your time to design isolated footing with the biaxial moment
Why you should use footing design calculation excel?
- To save your valuable time
- High accuracy in footing design
- Easiness footing design procedure for effective design
- To create an optimum economical design
- Take trial and error results in a second
How to use excel footing design software?
In just only 3 steps you can create your best economical footing design with help of the footing design spreadsheet as per IS 456 2000
Step 1: Enter the required date in the Yellow color field only
Step 2: Change Dia of Bars and provide spacing in the steel calculation section (only if you have to use different data)
Step 3: WOW your footing design is completed by using footing design software
|DESIGN OF ISOLATED RCC FOOTING|
Isolated footing design excel sheet contains various required Checks
- CHECK FOR GROSS BEARING PRESSURE
- CALCULATION of BOTTOM STEEL
- CHECK FOR ONE WAY SHEAR
- CHECK FOR TWO WAY SHEAR
- CHECK FOR BEARING PRESSURE AT COLUMN BASE
- CHECK FOR DEVELOPMENT LENGTH
Difference Between The Free And Paid Excel Sheet?
- In the free version, you have to use it only for footing design but are not able to make any change to the excel sheet.
- You can't able to see any formula used in the sheet and are not able to change the formula for full perfect calculation as per your materials data.
- I strongly recommended buying a pro Civil Excel sheet that is not protected with a password so you can carry out 100% accurate structure design and estimation of steel bar and which formula used in which condition but if you don't want to buy then download the free sheet and design Isolated footing according to your requirement without a change default value.
Check Demo of Free Version
FAQ 1: How to Use Civil Experience Excel Design Software?
Just enter data in the yellow colour field and create a design
FAQ 2: Why we Use Excel Sheet in Civil Engineering?
Estimation of Footing Design with Excel Footing Design Software is a Secrets Tricks for Effortless, Incridible, Complete design so Download Free Today