PGCIL NR 1 Answer Key 2021 Out | PGCIL NR1 Diploma Trainee Answer Key 2021
PGCIL NR 1 Answer Key 2021 Out
POWERGRID | A Government of India Enterprise - PGCIL NR 1 Answer Key recently released by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Powergrid PGCIL NR 1 Answer Key 2021
Powergrid PGCIL NR 1 Answer Key 2021: [PGCIL] Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released the answer key of Computer Based Test Written Test for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical and Civil). Candidates can download PGCIL Answer Key from the official website - powergridindia.com or from the below link.
The candidates can also submit objections, if any, against any answer key in the Candidate Login. PGCIL NR1 Objection Management Link shall remain active from 17 August 2021 to 19 August 2021.
Powergrid NR 1 Answer Key Link is given below. Candidates can download their Powergrid NR 1 Answer Key Card and submit objections through the link below:
Answer Key Release Status: 3rd week of August 2021
Official Site: powergrid.in
PGCIL NR 1 Diploma Trainee Exam was conducted on 13 August 2021.
Exam Date: 13th August 2021
(If you doesn't give the exam then Download Powergrid PGCIL NR 1 Answer Key 2021 of volunteers from the below group link)
How to Download Powergrid PGCIL NR 1 Answer Key 2021?
if you don't know how to download Powergrid Exam answer key 2021 then follow the below step to download the PGCIL official answer key
Step for Download Powergrid PGCIL NR 1 Answer Key 2021
- Go to the official website - powergridindia.com
- Then Click on 'Career Section'
- After that on 'Job Opportunities' and 'Openings'
- Go to the 'Regional Openings' section given at the bottom of the page and then click on Northern Region-I, Lucknow Recruitment
- A new page will open, click on 'Candidate Login' given under 'Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) in NR-I-2021'
- Login using Registration ID (Application Number) and Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY).
Check PGCIL NR 1 Answer Key and submit an objection, if any
Follow us for every update, Answer key, and more learning with Civil Experience Best Engineering Blog