[VECC Jobs Recruitment 2021] of Officers, Assistants & Other Posts 2021 | Freshers Eligible - Permanent Jobs 2021
VECC Jobs Recruitment 2021
VECC (Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre) is a leading R&D unit of the Atomic Energy Department of the Government of India.
Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre is highly engaged in research and development in the fields of Accelerator Science & Technology, Theoretical and Experimental (Nuclear Science), Material Science, Computer Science & Technology and in other relevant areas.
Applications through online mode are invited by the VECC for recruitment 2021 to various posts of Female Nurse, Work Assistant, Sub Officer, Driver, Canteen Attendant & Stipendiary Trainee for the recruitment year 2021.
Total job vacancies notified through this VECC Jobs advertisement are 52
Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online for these posts by 20th May 2021 through the link provided below.
Detailed Information about VECC Jobs Recruitment 2021
Information about VECC Jobs Recruitment 2021 such as the name of post, salary scale, job type, last date of apply, age limits, etc are provided in detail in below
VECC Officers, Assistants, Drivers, Nurse & Other Posts Recruitment 2021
Name of Organization
Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC)
Last Date of Application
20th May 2021
Total vacancies for Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre are 52.
Details of available posts & post wise / category wise vacancies are provided in the table below
|VECC Jobs Category Wise Vacancies|
This job type is Permanent
Salary / Pay Scale
Post wise salary/pay scale for VECC job details are as below
- Female Nurse/A: Rs. 44,900/- + Allowances
- Sub-Officer/B: Rs. 35,400/- + Allowances
- Driver (OG): Rs. 19,900/- + Allowances
- Work Assistant ‘A’: Rs. 18,000/- + Allowances
- Canteen Attendant: Rs. 18,000/- + Allowances
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-I: Rs. 16,000/- To Rs. 18,000/-
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-II: Rs. 10,500/- To Rs. 12,500/-
Qualification of Education
Post wise required qualification & experience details are provided below
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-I: B.Sc (Physics as principal subject and Mathematics / Chemistry / Statistics / Electronics / Computer Science as subsidiary subjects) OR Diploma in Electronics / Mechanical / Civil Engineering
- Sub-Officer/B: HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with 50% marks + Passed Sub-Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur AND either (i) or (ii) mentioned below:
- i. 12 years (5 years as Leading Fireman) experience out of which at least 2 years relevant experience must be after obtaining the requisite qualification. OR
- ii. 15 years relevant experience as Fireman / Driver- cumOperator out of which at least 2 years relevant experience must be after obtaining the requisite qualification
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-II: Trade Certificate / ITI / NTC / NAC in Relevant Trade
- Female Nurse/A: HSC/XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) + Valid Registration as ‘A’ Grade Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India OR B.SC (Nursing)
- Driver (OG):
- (i) Pass in Tenth standard;
- (ii) Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles;
- (iii) Knowledge of motor mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle);
- (iv) Consolidated experience in driving a light or heavy vehicle for at least 3 years
- Work Assistant ‘A’: Tenth Standard Pass
- Canteen Attendant: Matriculation or equivalent
Experience (If Any): Freshers Eligible
- The upper age limit is 30 years for Female Nurse,
- 40 years for Sub-Officer,
- 27 Years for Driver / Work Assistant / Canteen Attendant,
- 24 years for Stipendiary Trainee I,
- 22 years for Stipendiary Trainee II.
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be as per the Government of India Rules.
Selection Process for VECC job 2021 Through Written exam and Skill Test.
Rs. 100/- to Rs. 150/-. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD and Women category.
Download Notic Application for lateral use
FAQ 1: Total job Vacancy for VECC Jobs Recruitment 2021?
52 job Vacancy for VECC Jobs Recruitment 2021
FAQ 2: Last Date of Online Application for VECC Jobs Recruitment 2021?
20th May 2021 is last date of Online application for KCB jobs